Previously, web developers used code editors and command-line tools that did little in terms of automation, debugging, and fast code execution. However, this field is changing rapidly, and to accommodate this evolution, software engineers have come up with more sophisticated tools known as integrated development environments.
Get to know the free Codelobster IDE for web developers, it was launched a long time ago in the software market, and it has become among the most used IDE programs among web developers in the Arab world.
The program includes an auto-completion feature, which speeds up and facilitates the process of writing code, and the programmer avoids the possibility of making errors.
The PHP debugger integrated with the editor allows you to execute PHP code step by step, sequentially going through lines of code. You can set checkpoints, view loop runs, and monitor the values of all variables during script execution.
You can view HTML templates directly in the editor, highlight elements on a page, and explore their associated CSS styles. The HTML and CSS Inspector works according to the well-known FireBug principle.
Other useful functions and features in the IDE editor
- Highlight a pair of parentheses and tags: You don’t have to count the parentheses or quotes, the editor will take care of it.
- Highlighting blocks, selecting and collapsing code snippets, bookmarks for easy editing file navigation, recognizing and building the entire structure of PHP projects – these functions guarantee easy work on projects of any level.
- The editor’s user interface supports 17 languages, including Arabic, English, German, French and other languages.
- The program works on operating systems: Windows 7/8/10, Mac, Linux, Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian.
More additional features in the professional version
Among the most important features in the Pro version, we find for example this scenario, you have the opportunity to work on projects through a remote server using the built-in FTP client. You can edit the files, preview the results, and then synchronize the changes to the files on the hosting.
The Pro version also includes a comprehensive set of plugins:
- A wide range of plugins that will help you work with PHP frameworks are CakePHP, CodeIgniter, Laravel, Phalcon, Smarty, Symfony, Twig and Yii plug-ins.
- Plugins to work with the most popular content management systems, Drupal, Joomla, Magento, and WordPress.
- You can download and install any framework directly from the program without being distracted from the main tasks.
Overall, Codelobster IDE can be said to be efficient and fast, allowing programmers to work even with large projects.
You can download the Codelobster IDE Editor for free from the official website: codelobsteride.com